Let’s Animate: Intro to Animation & 3D Modelling
Learn how to use 3D animation software to create your own computer generated graphics in our new 1-day course.
Saturday 29 October, 12PM
Create story-boards and concept art in the pre-production phase, finished image renders and short animation sequences in the principal photography/production phase, and follow up with edited/composited images/videos in the post-production phase.
- Learn to use the 3D animation platform ‘Blender’ to model computer generated graphics for short animated films and videos.
- Experiment with different techniques to take full advantage of animation software.
- Prepare for courses such as Cert IV in Screen and Media, or Diploma in Animation, Games and Interactivity.
- Gain an understanding of the creative process from pre-production through to a finished product.
- Colour grading
- Modelling 3D figures
- Bringing characters to life
- Texturing digital spaces
- Exporting to industry-grade file formats
- Shot Lists
- Thumbnail Sketches
- 2D/3D Speed Experiments
- 4-5 Pages of Folio Work
- Concept Art
- Proof of Concept
- Folio Document