Room hire for Groups and organisations are now open.
room hire for private functions is still temporarily suspended until Covid restrictions further ease
Do you have an interesting class or workshop that you’d like to run but don’t have the space?
Here at Sussex Neighborhood House we have a variety of spacious rooms for regular or casual hire. Whether it is for workshops or for a private function, all venue bookings receive access to our fully equipped kitchen.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Disability access
- Change tables
- Outdoor courtyardRates for our rooms are as per the following:
- Public Liability Insurance:If you have a current public liability certificate of currency you must provide a copy. If you are an unincorporated entity or individual, you are covered by the Moreland Council’s Public Liability Insurance policy.
- Function/Casual Users Bond: $200.00 for a function
- Not for Profit/ Community Rates (must be Incorporated): Regular Users $16.50 per hour inclusive of GST
- Not for Profit/Community Groups (must be Incorporated.): Casual Users $22 per hour inclusive of GST
- Government: $22 per hour inclusive of GST (no bond applicable)
- Groups for Profit/Business: $55 per hour inclusive of GST
- PARTY FUNCTION RATE: $220 inclusive of GST for up to 6 hours
*In certain circumstances, a different rate may be negotiated with the Manager.
*Use of the computers and ancillary equipment such as overhead projector is a matter for separate hire and the rates are additional.
For more information about hiring our rooms, contact us through our email or phone below:
ph. 03 9354 2210
Contact us or Email us
At the new building we have these spaces available.
Multi-purpose Room – Level 1