BYO overlocker & instruction booklet and learn to smooth out threading and tension issues. Experiment with some stitch alternatives. Learn how to follow your instruction booklet.
– Classes in Pascoe Vale
– Class held at Sussex Neighbourhood House, Pascoe Vale
– learn more about your overlocker
– learn how to use your overlocker to the fullest
– smooth out threading and tension issues
– experiment with some stitch alternatives
– learn how to follow your instruction booklet
Term 4: Sunday 15 October
Time: 11am – 2pm
Fees: $60/40 conc.
Soy Candle Making Workshop
Term 3: Sunday, 10 Sept 10.30am – 12.30pm
Term 4: Sunday, 12 Nov 10.30am – 12.30pm
Have fun making your own soy candles to enjoy or as gifts. Easy, affordable & non-toxic. All materials provided, BYO apron.
Dreamcatchers Workshop (NEW)
Term 4: Sunday, 22 Oct 10.30am – 12.30pm
Learn the art of dreamweaving and take home a unique piece to hand on your bedroom wall or to gift. All materials provided, BYO apron. Ages 14+, Fees $25