Do you have an interesting class or workshop that you’d like to run but don’t have the space?
Here at Sussex Neighborhood House we have a variety of spacious rooms for regular or casual hire. Whether it is for workshops or for a private function, all venue bookings receive access to our fully equipped kitchen.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Disability access
- Change tables
- Outdoor courtyard
Rates for our rooms are as per the following:
- Public Liability Insurance:
If you have a current public liability certificate of currency you must provide a copy. If you are an unincorporated entity or individual, you are covered by the Moreland Council’s Public Liability Insurance policy.
- Function/Casual Users Bond: $200.00 plus GST for function
- Not for Profit/ Community Rates (must be Incorporated): Regular Users $15 per hour plus GST
- Not for Profit/Community Groups (must be Incorporated.): Casual Users $20 per hour plus GST
- Government: $20 per hour plus GST (no bond applicable)
- Groups for Profit/Business: $50 per hour plus GST
- PARTY FUNCTION RATE: $200 plus GST up to 6 hours
*In certain circumstances, a different rate may be negotiated with the Manager.
*Use of the computers and ancillary equipment such as overhead projector is a matter for separate hire and the rates are additional.
For more information about hiring our rooms, contact us through our email or phone below:
- ph. 03 9354 2210
- email: email@example.com
Contact us or Email us
At the new building we have these spaces available.
Consulting Room 1
Consulting Room 2
Meeting Room 1
Art Room 1 ( can be joined with Art room 2)
Art Room 2 ( can be joined with Art room 1)
Classroom 1 ( can be joined with Classroom 2)
Classroom 2 ( can be joined with Classroom 1)
Classroom 3 ( can be joined with Classroom 4)
Classroom 4 ( can be joined with Classroom 3)